Introducing a new and improved online catalog! Easier searching, manage all eTitles from one place, text or email item info and lists, and more!
- “Fuzzy search” technology will improve search results when search terms are not an exact match.
- Limit by facets (format, collection, author, eBook devices & formats, publication dates, etc.). You can easily select categories to include or exclude from the list along the left of the search results screen.
- Easy view of Bestsellers on the first page. You can select from adult, young adult, or children’s best seller lists.
Easier access & management for eTitles
- Find an eTitle in the catalog and it’s an easy one-click download. No need to exit the catalog and login again on the WILBOR or OneClickDigital site. Now you only have to login once!
- Preview a few pages of an eBook title to see if it’s really what you want.
- Listen to preview clips of eAudio titles easily with one click.
- The catalog will sync all your checkouts and holds for eTitles along with the physical items you have out from DCL. When in the “My Account” page, look for the section for Digital Checkouts and Digital Holds. You can also see when your eTitles will expire on this page.
Use texting, email and RSS feeds
- Find a book in the catalog and want to remember where to find it on the shelf at the library? Now you can text yourself the item info for easy reference.
- Creating a list of books for a project? It’s easier than ever to send the list to yourself by email and the format is much better than the old system.
- Have a favorite author or subject you’re always checking to see if the library has new material on? Subscribe to an RSS feed for that topic.