Learn about the historic eminent domain lawsuit before the Iowa Supreme Court filed by the Iowa Sierra Club and landowners along the route of the Dakota Access Pipeline.
Saturday, May 12th
11am-12:30pm in the Community Room
Coffee and Donuts will be served
- Overview of the lawsuit
- The pipeline’s impact on farmers and landowners
- Indigenous concerns about the pipeline
- Other eminent domain conflicts
- Presentation of “Crossing the Divide” film
- Climate Justice Unity March 2018
- Discussion and Q&A
This program is sponsored by Bold Iowa, Indigenous Iowa and Climate March. For more information contact Sarah Spain at 805-857-3715
The library is happy to provide meeting space to all types of organizations and programs. The location of this event does not imply endorsement by Drake Community Library.