How to Renew Items Online
1. First you must be in the Online Catalog. There are two links to get there from our main website.
2. Once in the Online Catalog, click on Log In at the top of the screen.
3. A window will pop-up prompting you to enter you barcode and pin.
4. Once you are logged in, the text at the top of the screen will change to show your name:
5. To see what you have checked out and renew your items, click on My Account and go to the Checkouts tab. You will see a list of your items and their due dates. Select one or all and then click renew.
6. A confirmation window like this should pop up. Your items are not renewed until you click YES in this window.
7. If successfully renewed the new date should appear on your screen.
NOTE: Items can be renewed up to three times using this system. If you need assistance or have questions please contact the library staff at 236-2661.