How to Renew Items Online
1. Select “Login to your Account” from the drop down menu on the main library site.
2. Enter the barcode from your library card and the pin number you created when you got your card.
3. This will log you into your account in the online catalog (your name should appear at the top).
Select “My Account” to view your items out, holds, messages, etc.
4. To see what you have checked out and renew your items, click on My Account and go to the Checkouts tab.
You will see a list of your items and their due dates. Select one or all and then click renew.
5. A confirmation window like this should pop up. Your items are not renewed until you click YES in this window.
6. If successfully renewed the new date should appear on your screen.
NOTE: Items can be renewed up to three times using this system. If you need assistance or have questions please contact the library staff at 236-2661.