Descriptions of each of our meeting rooms.
- Caulkins Community Room: Holds up to 100 people. You configure tables and chairs for your needs. Ceiling mounted projector uses a HDMI connection with a VGA adapter provided. Macintosh computer users need to provide their own adapter. Attached kitchenette includes sink, refrigerator and coffee maker. Located off the main lobby, this is the only space that can be used for after hours meetings. This room does not have conference call availability although any web based meeting/call can usually be accomodated. This room is also equipped with a t-coil hearing loop.
- Board Room/Jones Local History Room: Holds 12 people seated around two tables. Portable screen available for AV needs. White board available. Phone availability for conference calls.
- Large Group Study Room: Holds 10 people seated around two tables. Portable screen available for AV needs. White board available. Phone availability for conference calls.
- Small Group Study Rooms (2 available): Seating for 3 people.
- Story Room: Prioritized for library events. May be used with approval.
Additional details regarding meeting room use and policy is available here.