Come join us for Monday Night Movies each Monday evening for the month of October. This will be held in the Community Room. Shows begin at 6:00pm. There will be treats and water provided; you may also bring your own snacks if you wish. This programming is for anyone eighteen years of age and older. In keeping with the Halloween season, two of the films are of the scary variety.
Movies presented each Monday night in October in the order of showing are:
- The Devil Wears Prada (Oct. 2), a comedy-drama starring Meryl Streep;
- The Uninvited (Oct. 9), a 2009 pyschological horror film;
- Moonlight (Oct. 16), a coming of age drama that won the 2017 Academy Award for Best Picture;
- Space Cowboys (Oct. 23), a 2000 American space drama starring Clint Eastwood, Tommy Lee Jones, Donald Sutherland, and James Garner as four older “test-pilots” sent into space to repair an old Soviet satellite;
- The Haunting of Molly Hartley , a 2008 supernatural horror film which will round off the showings on October 30th.
Monday Night Movies are free and open to the public. The Caulkins Community Room is accessible to those with disabilities and equipped with an induction hearing loop system, which enables individuals with hearing aids set to T-Coil to hear the movie.