Tax Forms and Publications
City of Grinnell
Online Telephone Directories
- White Pages (find people, businesses, reverse lookups)
- AnyWho.com (yellow pages, white pages)
- Yellow Pages (AT & T)
- Health Info Iowa is a gateway to medical information online. This resource is provided to you by the State Library of Iowa.
- Patient Wellness Guide from the University of Iowa Health Sciences Librarians
- Clinical Research – Evidence-based information resources -website put together by U of I Health Sciences Librarians
- Center on Aging website includes general information about the Medicare program as well as frequently asked questions and links for people with Medicare insurance.
- visit the Medicare website to find the best plan for you!
- My Senior Care is a comprehensive website providing a community for senior housing, home care, and health resources.
- National Institutes of Health – the Nation’s Medical Research Agency has a senior friendly health & wellness site: NIHSeniorHealth.gov
- Staying Active in Retirement: A resource from HousingforSeniors.com. This webste includes lots of information related to senior living.
- County: Each Iowa County has a Commission of Veterans Affairs and a County Director. If a veteran needs help with applying for benefits, has questions about VA medical services, has an interest in VA education opportunities, and/or has an emergency need – this should be their first point of contact.
- State: The Iowa Department of Veterans Affairs website has a wealth of information and links. IDVA partners with Iowa Workforce Development, Vet Centers, and other service organizations. The IDVA also has benefit specialists that assist veterans with a variety of services.
- Federal: The Federal VA website provides information on the VA Healthcare System (among many other topics), local CBOCS (Community-based Outpatient Clinics), and links to Iowa Federal VA Regional office.
- Survivor Benefits Information
- Veterans United Military Resource Guide
Iowa Legal Aid & the Iowa Bar Association
- Iowa Legal Aid – answers to your legal questions
- Iowa Bar Association – prepare your own living will!
Search the Web with a search engine
- Government Elected Officials (nationwide)
- Find Law
- Iowa Legislature Official Website
- Find your State or Federal Legislator
- Iowa Assessors Site
- Iowa Substance Abuse Information Center
- National Do Not Call Registry
- State Data Center
- State of Iowa
- U.S. Government homepage
- Thomas Legislative Information