Though the library building must remain closed to the public to minimize community spread of COVID19, we are happy to be able to provide materials for pickup and limited access to a library computer by appointment.
Please call us at 236-2661 to reserve a 2 hour reservation for computer use. One adult or one adult w/child per session. Face masks are required and will be provided if you do not have a mask.
We’ve developed 3 easy steps for those who want to check out library materials
- Let us know what you want. You can do this in any of the following ways:
- Create a list of specific items using the online catalog and email it to us. See easy steps here or the instructional video below. This option is best if you have a lot of items as it makes it easy for the staff to pull them. Don’t forget to ADD YOUR NAME when you email it to us! Otherwise we won’t know who they’re for!
*6/24/2020: We are experiencing problems with the online catalog method when the list is sent from cell phones & tablets, please use a computer to create your list and email it, or use the request form or call us.
- Submit a general request using the form here. This works great if you want us to help select items that would interest you.
- Call 236-2661 and talk to a staff member about what you want. Staff are available 10am-6pm Monday thru Thursday and from 10am-2pm on Saturdays.
- We will call you to setup a pickup time. We are scheduling pickup times to maximize your protection and to keep our community safe for community spread. Once we have your materials pulled and ready for you, we will call and set a time that works best with your schedule given the available times on the pickup schedule.
- Come to the north doors on 5th Avenue at the designated time. Give us a call at 236-2661 when you’re on your way or when you arrive. We will place your items in clean plastic bags (donated by Fareway) and have them sitting on the steps outside the north doors waiting for you. The bag will be marked with your name.
LEARN HOW TO CREATE A LIST OF SPECIFIC ITEMS AND SEND IT TO US (NOT AVAILABLE as of 8/15)
Want to create a list of specific items? Here’s a video that shows how to create a list in the online catalog and email it to the staff! Or check out the easy steps here.
**NOTE: YOU MUST PUT YOUR NAME IN THE SUBJECT LINE WHEN YOU EMAIL A LIST FROM THE CATALOG.
OTHERWISE, WE DON’T KNOW WHO THE REQUEST IS FOR!!!